The miniGaLF is ACNITI`s entry level GaLF model designed for companies, universities, research institutes and individuals that want to learn about Ultrafine bubble technology. The miniGaLF provides a lot of possibilities to design your own Ultrafine bubble application as it is easy to fit and retrofit in existing machines and processes. In this blog a movie is shown of the connections and the performance to create ultrafine bubble (nano bubbles) with high DO water.
- In this movie the miniGaLF is connected to the faucet.
- A very small oxygen capsule is used as inlet gas, large bottles or a generator can be connected as well.
- On front of the unit there is a dial, this dial is connected to a flow controller and needs to be set to 2.0. Fix the dial by locking the lever.
- In this movie we use a Toledo Pro dissolved oxygen meter, when you want to measure DO check with the supplier if they can measure over 50 ppm as most of the Dissolved Oxygen meters stops at values higher than 50 ppm.
- Please be aware that an Dissolved Oxygen meter cannot measure ultrafine bubbles. Dissolved oxygen is unbound oxygen molecule in water which these meters can measure. An ultrafine bubble is a gas cavity in the water and will not be detected as dissolved oxygen. To measure bubbles you need other equipment such as a NanoSight.
- rotational flow
- new functional materials
- application development
- GaLF inside
- Swimming pool
- ozone mixer
- dog bath
- zeta potential
- water treatment
- brand assets
- inlet filter
- city farming
- ultrafine bubbles
- corporate house-style
- CO2 Feeder
- salmon pens
- Commercial Pools
- ISO 20480-1
- oxygen concentrator
- custom solutions
- micro bubble
- static mixer
acniti | Ultrafine Bubbles and the effect on Seed Germination but also on wiskey and beer malting bit.ly/2JfabiP
acniti | Project report water treatment lake with gaiaGaLF nano bubbles generator bit.ly/2ndNu1J
Cultivar lechuga atractiva con no más tip burn bit.ly/2eFZbOk #ufb #burbuja #agricultura
Cultivate attractive lettuce with no more tipburn bit.ly/2xLOZsq #agriculture #nanobubble #ufb #lettuce
acniti | What's in the name: ultrafine bubbles or nano bubbles? bit.ly/2waqqqe
Beautiful image of sea spray. Droplet and bubbles
#droplet #bubbles #ufb #nanobubble
Narragansett Beer with Ultra Fine Bubbles bit.ly/2v2FhT3 #beer #ufb #finebubble #nanobubble
acniti | Laundry clean with a bubble boost bit.ly/2vHLD8w
#ufb #nanobubble #detergent #ecobubble #finebubble #zaboon #laundry
Ultrafine Bubble-enhanced Ozonation for Water Treatment on Environmental XPRT bit.ly/2eJPA8Q @enviroexpert
[Article] Ultrafine Bubble-enhanced Ozonation for Water Treatment thewaternetwork.com/article-FfV/ul…
AMP Test - Google Search Console bit.ly/2tun1yv
The Water Network | by AquaSPE bit.ly/2tTTHkJ
acniti | Ozone bubbles for water treatment bit.ly/2twS8ul
acniti | New article: Different Bubbles sizes and why it matters to the properties of water. bit.ly/2sthuHf
Hello Twitter! #myfirstTweet