ultrafineGaLF standard Ultrafine bubble generator
- Generates ultrafine bubbles easily
- Compact size - can fit under a desk in a laboratory
- Superior features in compact size
- Ultrafine bubble have a diameter of 100 to 200 nm
- Ultrafine bubble concentration of 200 to 300 million / ml or more
- Automatic air suction inlet, no compressor required
- Inlet available for inert gasses such as nitrogen
The IDEC GaLF technology succeeds in generating one billion stable bubbles per millilitre in water that are as tiny as 100 nm or less than 1 micron in diameter. Using this ultrafine bubble water can help biological processes in plants and fish.
Besides the improved ultrafineGaLF standard lab model, IDEC provides other GaLF models such as agriGaLF, ultrafineGaLF High Concentration, and the miniGaLF. The miniGaLF is IDEC`s entry level GaLF model designed for companies, universities, research institutes and people who want to learn about ultrafine bubble technology. For production of larger volumes of liquids please consider the agriGaLF as this is the high-volume solution or the gaiaGaLF for lake pond or seawater treatment. For researchers and product developers, that need the highest density of bubbles IDEC provides the ultrafineGaLF high concentration, this is the top model delivering the smallest bubble size with the highest concentration of ultrafine bubbles in the industry.