Turbiti ozone land-based nano bubble mixer
- Clean Tech – chemical free cleaning solutions
- more efficient mass transfer of ozone and higher concentrations of dissolved ozone compared to using a venturi
- using the turbiti total mass transfer coefficient was 1.8 times higher than using a venturi
- maximizing the ozone surface area-to-volume ratio
- use a stimulus and create a hydroxyl radical attack from ozone
- enhanced ozonation by using the ozone nano bubbles mixer
- use for disinfection of drinking water for animals
The ultrafine ozone bubble mixer is a nano bubble generator which is specifically designed for the use with ozone. Ozone is a powerful oxidant and has many industrial and consumer applications related to oxidation. The main application for ozone is disinfection but ozone can also be used as a decolorizer, deodorizer, detoxifier, precipitant, coagulant and for removing tastes.
As ultrafine bubbles become more mainstream our clients have a need for an easy and safe setup for working with ozone gas. The ozone mixer unit contains a UFB mixer with a venturi which takes in the ozone under vacuum. The venturi is considered safe and commonly used in the industry to inject ozone into water. After the venturi has injected the ozone, the water and gas jointly get into the ultrafine bubble mixer, were the ozone bubbles are generated.
Research with universities has shown, that ozonated ultrafine bubble water, keeps longer its ozone residue in the water than when it is used only with a venturi also the amount of ozone gassing out is reduced.
The ultrafine ozone bubble generator is suitable for many clean tech applications especially when longer ozone exposure is required.
- Disinfection for water installations of greenhouses and hydroponics.
- Disinfection for drinking water for livestock, cattle, pork, pigs, poultry, chicken.
- Ozonation for wastewater installations.
The installation of the ozone UFB mixer is simple by connecting the water inlet and outlet and connect the ozone gas inlet tube. The unit itself doesn't require any power.