H2 O3 GaLF
- Ability to produce hydrogen ultrafine bubbles (H2)
- Ability to produce ozone ultrafine bubbles (O3)
- Ultrafine bubbles easily generated
- H2 O3 GaLF model has a compact size for easy usage in a laboratory
- Ultrafine bubble diameter 80 to 200 nm
- Automatic gas intake no need to pressurize the gas
- Suitable for use with Ozone, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Carbon dioxide and Nitrogen
- Can be used in laboratory for research and development for food and beverage industry
The H2 O3 GaLF Ultrafine bubble generator is introduced with ease and flexibility in mind. It's the most versatile unit as it can be used with all gasses including corrosive gasses such as ozone and hydrogen. This unit can be used by researchers and laboratory who need maximum flexibility and ease of operating. The H2 O3 GaLF has an on-board PLC which controls pressure settings and flow resulting always in the optimal generation of nano bubbles. In addition, the start stop times can be set on the PLC or an external sensor can be connected, such as the ALT-9F17 Ultrafine Bubble Monitoring. That regulates the starts and stops depending on the bubble concentration.
The H2 O3 UFB unit can be used for product development for food applications and university research. For clients that are interested in testing the ultrafine bubble applications in their laboratory the H2 O3 model is an excellent choice due to the compact design and ease of operation. This compact unit has a small flow of 12 liters per minute around 3 gallons and can be used for product development en product testing before scaling up to the larger unit. The unit is very versatile as it can handle all gases including corrosive gases.
GaLF stands for Gas Liquid Foam, it’s a pressurized mixing technology, to create ultrafine bubbles. The technology is invented and patented by IDEC. The IDEC GaLF technology succeeds in generating over one billion stable bubbles per milliliter in water that are as tiny as 100 nm or less than 1 micron in diameter. Using this ultrafine bubble water can help biological processes in plants and fish. The fine bubbles are negatively charged which strengthen waters ability to better clean and remove contaminants.
Contact us for your project, to have nano bubbles implemented