H2 water server Magna
- Water server for offices and sport gyms
- Water server designed in cooperation with medical institutions in Japan.
- Water server with large water reservoir and excellent filter system for use with tap water
- Create high concentrated hydrogen water in only 8 minutes
- Smart unique design as electrodes are not in direct contact with the water
- Sediment, Carbon and RO filter included
- Easy to clean
- Designed and Manufactured in Japan
H2 water server is the latest hydrogen cooling / hot water server that generates water containing high amounts of hydrogen from tap water. The Magna hydrogen water dispenser contains a filtering system, and don’t require a water connection, so it’s easy just fill it up with water. For the generation of hydrogen, the electrolysis hydrogen bubble technology is used. The units are easy to install in an office, a sport gym or a social area were a number of people come together.
The magna professional water server thoroughly filters tap water to pure water, it generates high concentration hydrogen water with the latest hydrogen bubbling (non-electrode contact) method. This H2 server has a 10 liters water storage tank and requires from time-to-time the exchange of water filters. The unit is a so called "free standing" model, it can be placed anywhere in room without the need for a table to put the unit on.
Drink delicious hydrogen water and stay healthy all the time.
Another feature of the Magna H2 water server is the ability to serve hot water. With warm water, you can offer tea, coffee and other hot drinks.
The revolutionary hydrogen water server is developed in cooperation with a manufacturer of medical supplements. Up to now we have been committed to making the hydrogen server "Honmono" what is Japanese and means: Development without compromise to be safe, secure, and demonstrate a great benefit. For the hydrogen server clients in Japan gave us many good recommendations.
Conventional electrolysis hydrogen water dispensers that have a high concentration of hydrogen water are difficult to create and more difficult to make them safe. In the H2 server, a new technology is adopted the hydrogen gas bubbling method. Pure only hydrogen gas is produced in a water tank that is not used for drinking water. The hydrogen gas is then transferred to the drink-water tank and then mixed and melted. Via this method it’s possible to obtain safe hydrogen drinking water that has not been in contact with metal electrodes that can leak ions into the water. The concentration of hydrogen with 1.6 ppm is also very high.
adopt the latest hydrogen bubble technology
A general hydrogen water server is making hydrogen water by inserting electrodes into water moving a current through the electrodes and electrolysis is started. Electrolysis is the separation of O from the water molecule H2O. If the electrodes are in the drinking water this production method has a risk that the electrodes dissolves in water leaving metals in the drinking water. H2 servers does not bring electrodes into contact with drinking water. We adopt a hydrogen bubbling method which produces safe hydrogen water by bubble transfer.
triple filter system
The Magna hydrogen water dispenser uses a 10 liters water storage container and contains a set of 3 prefilters before its infused with hydrogen bubbles.
The first filter is de sediment filter. Sediment water filters are used to reduce or completely remove physical particles that are larger than a particular size from source water. Typical sediment filter is rated at 20 micron. A micron rating means that all particles larger than that will be trapped by a filter.
The second filter is the carbon filter. Carbon filters are very effective at removing a number of deleterious chemicals. These include chlorine, benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system. In addition, carbon filters remove bad tastes and odors from the water.
The third filter is the RO or reverse osmosis filter. Reverse Osmosis is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove ions, molecules and larger particles from drinking water. Reverse osmosis also removes bacteria from the water, as the bacteria are too big to pass through the membrane. Not all reverse osmosis membranes can filter radioactive materials. The pore of the reverse osmosis membrane mounted on H2 Magna server is 0.0001 μm, this is smaller than the smallest molecule of radioactive substance, so any radioactive substances are completely removed by this filter.
The size of the smallest molecule of radioactive material:
- Cesium: size approx. 0.0006 μm
- Strontium: size approx. 0.0006 μm
- Uranium: size approx. 0.0005 μm
- Radioactive iodine (Iodine 131) size approx. 0.0002 μm
H2 server models
acniti has a complete line of hydrogen water dispensers and a hydrogen inhalation device.
- H2 Sedis water dispenser for private use and small offices
- H2 Sedis-Respiro water dispenser for home use including a hydrogen respirator
- H2 Magna water server for professional gyms, sport centers and larger offices
- H2 Respiro-cubic an high concentrated hydrogen inhalation therapy unit
Hydrogen therapy has reached the awareness by many researchers. As of 2013, the number of publications about hydrogen on its biologically or medically beneficial effects has surpassed 300. Below a few articles which helps you to learn more.
- Clinical Effects of Hydrogen Administration from animal and human diseases to exercise medicine
- Beneficial biological effects and the underlying mechanisms of molecular hydrogen - comprehensive review of 321 original articles
- A randomized double-blind multi-center trial of hydrogen water for Parkinson’s disease: protocol and baseline characteristics
- Molecular hydrogen as a novel anti-oxidant: overview of the advantages of hydrogen for medical applications
- Progress in the study of biological effects of hydrogen on higher plants and its promising application in agriculture