gaiaGaLF submersible medium fine bubble generator 120
- Efficient gas dissolution
- Compact design, small foot print
- Easy to install
- Shrimp cultivation
- For aeration of lakes with algae contamination
- Horticulture and Agriculture
- Aeration of irrigation tanks for production of tomato, cucumber, pepper, carnation chrysanthemu and roses
- Pond remediation
- Clean Tech – Chemical free cleaning solutions
The gaiaGaLF submersible unit is a, complete unit with the low-pressure mixing valve technique that effectively and efficiently saturates liquids with gases over 5 times the levels of conventional technologies. The gaiaGaLF submersible unit produces fine bubbles that maximize water contact with the introduced gas producing a liquid highly saturated with suspended gas bubbles. With the gaiaGaLF, not only less gas is required to achieve optimum saturation levels, but, once desired levels are achieved, the liquid maintains its saturation for extended periods of time. There is no need for pressurized tanks or high pressure cylinders to keep the gases in solution.
The submersible unit consists of a gaiaGaLF valve FZ1A-120 combined with a pump, in a special marine polyester enclosing with a mesh to avoid debris or small fish getting into the unit.