RF100 Triplex: Self Cleaning Inlet Filter for pumps
- Small irrigation systems
- Protecting equipment from weed and debris
- Filtration of samples to online analysers
- Protecting aquaticlife as a pond pump filter
- Rainwater harvesting systems
- Industrial Process Filtration
- Pond, fountains and water features
- Wildlife ponds
- Anywhere a flow of filtered fluid is required
The Triplex Self Cleaning Inlet Filter uses a portion of the pump’s output to supply a feed to the internal backwashing rotor. The twin jets of the cleaning rotor rotate at about 60 rpm in each flter head, cleaning their whole screen every ½ second. Approximately 20 – 25% of the pump output is required to supply the cleaning rotor.
For a smaller capacity (up to 30 – 60 litres per minute) these filters can have two heads to form a double headed duplex version or one head giving a single RF100 filter. They all use the same technology and filter cage, giving the same efficient self-cleaning backwash for a range of flow rates.
As the cleaning mechanism is on the filtered side of the screen debris in the water will not obstruct the mechanism.