Dispensador de agua de hidrógeno Sedis
- Servidor de agua de hidrógeno para uso doméstico u oficinas pequeñas
- Servidor de agua H2 diseñado en cooperación con instituciones médicas en Japón.
- El servidor de agua con un gran depósito de agua se llena con agua mineral o agua del grifo.
- Diseño único e inteligente ya que los electrodos no están en contacto directo con el agua.
- Cree agua de hidrógeno altamente concentrada en solo 8 minutos
- fácil de limpiar
- Diseñado y fabricado en Japón
Sedis H2 water server series is the latest hydrogen cooling dispenser that generates water containing high amounts of hydrogen from mineral water. The sedis and sedis-respiro don’t have a filtering system, and don’t require a water connection, so it’s easy just fill it up with a bottle of mineral water. For the generation of hydrogen, the electrolysis hydrogen bubble technology is used. The units are easy to install in an office, kitchen or living room.
Drink delicious hydrogen water and stay healthy all the time.
The revolutionary hydrogen water server is developed in cooperation with a manufacturer of medical supplements. Up to now we have been committed to making the hydrogen server "Honmono" what is Japanese and means: Development without compromise to be safe, secure, and demonstrate a great benefit. For the hydrogen server clients in Japan gave us many good recommendations.
Conventional electrolysis hydrogen water dispensers that have a high concentration of hydrogen water are difficult to create and more difficult to make them safe. In the H2 server, a new technology is adopted the hydrogen gas bubbling method. Pure only hydrogen gas is produced in a water tank that is not used for drinking water. The hydrogen gas is then transferred to the drink-water tank and then mixed and melted. Via this method it’s possible to obtain safe hydrogen drinking water that has not been in contact with metal electrodes that can leak ions into the water. The concentration of hydrogen with 1.6 ppm is also very high.
The Sedis-Respiro has the same functionality as the Sedis and comes with an extra option for Hydrogen Inhalation Therapy at a flow of 25 ml / H2 per minute., If you require higher amounts of hydrogen check the Respiro Cubic with 80 ml of hydrogen per minute.
adopt the latest hydrogen bubble technology
A general hydrogen water server is making hydrogen water by inserting electrodes into water moving a current through the electrodes and electrolysis is started. Electrolysis is the separation of O from the water molecule H2O. If the electrodes are in the drinking water this production method has a risk that the electrodes dissolves in water leaving metals in the drinking water. H2 servers does not bring electrodes into contact with drinking water. We adopt a hydrogen bubbling method which produces safe hydrogen water by bubble transfer.
hydrogen server models
acniti has a complete line of hydrogen water dispensers and a hydrogen inhalation device.
- H2 Sedis water dispenser for private use and small offices
- H2 Sedis-Respiro water dispenser for home use including a hydrogen respirator
- H2 Magna water server for professional gyms, sport centers and larger offices
- H2 Respiro-cubic a high concentrated "hydrogen inhalation therapy unit"
Hydrogen therapy has reached the awareness by many researchers. As of 2013, the number of publications about hydrogen on its biologically or medically beneficial effects has surpassed 300. Below a few articles which helps you to learn more.
- Clinical Effects of Hydrogen Administration from animal and human diseases to exercise medicine
- Beneficial biological effects and the underlying mechanisms of molecular hydrogen - comprehensive review of 321 original articles
- A randomized double-blind multi-center trial of hydrogen water for Parkinson’s disease: protocol and baseline characteristics
- Molecular hydrogen as a novel anti-oxidant: overview of the advantages of hydrogen for medical applications
- Progress in the study of biological effects of hydrogen on higher plants and its promising application in agriculture